No-Bake Coconut Balls (GF, SF, DF, Vegan)
1 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
1/4 cup coconut oil, solid or melted. I make mine with solid coconut oil thinking it will hold better together since they are no bake cookies.
2 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
Chocolate dip/drizzle layer
Just over 1/4 cup of dairy-free soy-free chocolate chips (or regular mini morsels)
1/2 tsp coconut oil
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper
2. Place coconut, coconut oil and maple syrup into a blender or food processor until the blend becomes a sticky, wet mixture. You should still be able to see coconut flakes
2. Pack 1 tablespoon cookie scoop (I eyeballed) of the mixture firmly into ball shapes, spacing them out on the cookie sheet
3. Freeze for about 15-20 minutes. About 5 minutes before they are done freezing, place the chocolate chips and coconut oil into a microwave-safe bowl for 20 seconds at a time, mixing after each interval, until smooth.
4. I dipped the bottom of the balls into the chocolate mixture, placed them back on the parchment layered cookie sheet and then put the rest of the chocolate mixture into a plastic bag, making a tiny cut in one corner to drizzle over each ball in a zig-zag fashion.
5. Freeze once more for 10-15 minutes, thaw for 10-15 minutes and serve. You can store these truffles in an air-tight container in the freezer for up to one month, fridge for up to two weeks, and room temp for about five days.
Almond Marzipan Hornes
GF, DF, Vegan, SF Fudge
Afterwards, freeze for at least an hour to firm up and cut into squares for serving!
GF, DF, SF, Vegan Chocolate Oat Cookies
The above picture doesn't look the best, but if you check out my GF, DF, SF, Vegan, chocolate no-bake oatmeal cookie recipe on my Instagram, @beautifullprofit, you wont regret making these :)
Comment below with your healthy cookie holiday recipes!